Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Engineering)
Contract/Temp. The successful candidate will be starting in casual employment and the possibility of a full-time position being offered
PGS Industries is a dynamic designer and manufacturer of high-quality and innovative electrical switchboards and fabricated metal products. Our clients are in the electrical contracting and resource industries.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Electrical trade qualifications (fitter or fitter/mechanic)
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in manufacturing electrical switchboards and experience in manufacturing and installation of copper busbars.
• Ability to interpret schematic diagrams, terminal diagrams, wiring schedules and general arrangement drawings
• Ability to work autonomously and collectively to meet team goals
• A strong work ethic and a reliable and enthusiastic attitude
• Dedication to the pursuit of quality and excellence
• Clear verbal and written communication skills required
Ideally, the successful candidate may also possess:
• A current electrical worker (EW) licence
• A current WA “C” Class driver’s licence.
• Be able to pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test.
• Experience in switchboard manufacturing with quality copper busbar workmanship
We are willing to devote substantial resources to training and mentoring our staff. Getting the candidate with the best potential and attitude is the most important thing to us.
You would be based at our workshop in Wangara, Perth. Our Factory is spacious and uncluttered, working conditions are very good. General hours are 6:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday-Thursday and 6:00 am to 12:15 pm on Friday with overtime available. Please send applications or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.